Day Habilitation Program
LIFELONG LEARNINGSM Center
We all know that life has its challenges and opportunities – and for each individual they are unique. For adults with autism and, the availability of the right tools, guidance and support brings about the opportunity to meet these challenges to the best of their ability. With this strong foundation, each day brings a chance to celebrate accomplishments, discover individuality and understand what makes them happy.
Through our LIFELONG LEARNINGSM Center, adults with autism are presented with a wide array of skill-building opportunities which foster individual independence and productivity and enhance each person’s overall quality of life. We offer a seamless program of educational, social and vocational opportunities that are coordinated with an individual’s home environment.
Program at a glance:
- Services are delivered according to the individual’s preferences and choices
- Anderson’s LIFELONG LEARNINGSM Center strives to offer opportunities of community involvement through volunteer training programs and volunteer placements at the SPCA, Salvation Army, Goodwill, and other local businesses and organizations.
- We also offer activities for the promotion of an individual’s self esteem and overall well-being
- Some volunteer programs are offered and include participation in the care of animals, visiting community nursing homes and hospitals
- Our adults enjoy many activities including swimming, bowling and roller-skating, cooking and more