Anderson Center offers Medicaid Service Coordination (MSC) to adults and children with autism spectrum disorders throughout the area surrounding our Staatsburg, New York campus. This service provides long-term linkage and referral services to individuals and their families.
Through the identification of services, programs, and/or appropriate funding sources, each individual’s Anderson Center Medicaid Service Coordinator:
- Provides basic linkage and referral services through appropriate services, programs, or funding.
- Becomes a valued addition to the advocate team by maintaining high quality, goal-oriented service.
Individualized Service Plans (ISPs). These plans coordinate services delivered by the team while ensuring the best service, experience and long-term consistent quality of care for the individual and his/her family.
Anderson Center Service Coordination also provides:
- Knowledge of therapy provision.
- Connections with area providers.
- Knowledge of transitional issues as the child ages.