Medicaid Service Coordination
Anderson Center offers Medicaid Service Coordination (MSC) to adults and children with autism spectrum disorders throughout the area surrounding our Staatsburg, New York campus. This service provides long-term linkage and referral services to individuals and their families.
Through the identification of services, programs, and/or appropriate funding sources, each individual's Anderson Center Medicaid Service Coordinator:
- Provides basic linkage and referral services through appropriate services, programs, or funding.
- Becomes a valued addition to the advocate team by maintaining high quality, goal-oriented service.
Individualized Service Plans (ISPs). These plans coordinate services delivered by the team while ensuring the best service, experience and long-term consistent quality of care for the individual and his/her family.
Anderson Center Service Coordination also provides:
- Knowledge of therapy provision.
- Connections with area providers.
- Knowledge of transitional issues as the child ages.