Thank you! The generosity of all our friends, families, and supporters is what makes Anderson the premier autism treatment center in our region. There are many ways you can help.
Anderson is offers naming opportunities to honor a family member or other loved one. This is a meaningful way to support Anderson while also recognizing someone in perpetuity. The following is a list of options currently available.
Contact us at (845)889-9594 to discuss your wishes.
We accept all forms of gifts to our general unrestricted fund, from cash, check and credit card payments, to stock gifts and other assets. A cash gift offers the highest federal income tax deduction and can have an even greater impact if your employer offers a matching gifts program.
Memorial and Honorary Gifts
Memorial and honorary gifts provide you with a meaningful way to honor and celebrate the life of a loved one. The family/individual being honored or remembered is sent an acknowledgement that notes your name as making a contribution.
Many employers match the charitable donations their employees make. If your company has such a program, request a matching gift form from your employer to maximize your donation.
Social Media Fundraisers
Facebook offers users to fundraise for their charity of choice. Choose Anderson Center for Autism! 100% of your donation supports Anderson's programs and services.
Host Third Party Fundraisers to Benefit Anderson
Plan and/or sponsor an event to raise funds for Anderson. This kind of activity is called a "third-party" fundraiser and has been hugely successful in the past! In addition to raising money, these activities provide an opportunity to introduce businesses to a new audience while also introducing a new audience to Anderson. EVERYBODY wins! Click here for tips on how to host a third party fundraiser. Contact us to discuss your ideas at Info@AndersonCares.org
Sign up for Rewards Programs
iGive – join, or login
A percentage of your shopping sales goes to Anderson!
- Search Anderson under browse causes and make it your chosen cause
- Make sure to shop via:
- Add the iGive Button (downloadable) to your desktop
- Get the iGive App (available for Android and iOS)
- Give directly at www.iGive.com
Viridian Energy – Become a customer and support Anderson
Price chopper – Tools for Schools
- Earn points as you shop!
“With our Tools for Schools program, you can earn points to help your school get needed equipment such as school supplies, musical instruments, and playground equipment – FREE!”
- Enroll your AdvantEdge Card, or sign up for one and choose Anderson as your school. School code: 16233
- You must re-register each year to earn points. The program runs August through December. Sign up today!
Amazon Smile: Sign up for Amazon Smile and make Anderson as your charity of choice and receive a $10 gift ecard. Submit screenshot of their charity of choice to email@example.com. One per person. While supplies last.
- Go to ACA’s unique link
- Login, and choose Anderson as your charitable organization.
- Now, if you shop at Amazon Smile (smile.amazon.com), the Amazon Smile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases to Anderson.
Stop & Shop – A+ School Rewards
- Register/sign up for Stop & Shop Card
- Login and select Anderson as your school. Code: 08412
- Earn A+ School Rewards points every time you shop!
- You must re-register yearly. Customer Registration begins September.
We offer a variety of sponsorship opportunities for corporations to make a positive impact in their community and our organization by participating in our fundraising events. Many sponsors take part in our annual golf tournament and annual gala. Corporate giving, either through cash, grants, donations, or event sponsorship represents a major portion of the philanthropic support we receive each year.
In-Kind Gifts and Pro Bono Services
Some companies donate their products or offer their services on a free "pro bono" basis. We appreciate these kinds of donations as they help enhance our programs. These donations of products or valuable services help us accomplish our mission.