Get the support you need and learn strategies to promote your student’s success!
We’re here to help! Anderson Center Consulting & Training offers both in person and online trainings. Many can be completed on demand and new topics are added regularly.
Upon request, custom trainings may be developed to meet districts’/agencies’ needs.
Available trainings include:
- Behavioral Crisis: Prevention & De-escalation
- Creating FBAs and BIPs in Alignment with NYSED Requirements–Part 1: A Training for Educational Staff
- Creating FBAs and BIPs in Alignment with NYSED Requirements–Part 2: A Training for Educational Staff
- Essential Classroom Components: A Training for Educational Staff
- My Student has an FBA/BIP, Now What? A Training for Classroom Staff
- Supporting Individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder: A Focus on Educational Environments
- Supporting Individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder: A Training for Paraprofessionals
- “The Dog Ate My Homework”. . . Strategies for Developing and Improving Executive Function Skills
- Transporting Students with Special Needs
NYSED CTLE credits available!
Click here to visit the Professional Development Training Portal
*You will be required to create an account to access these trainings
For more information regarding professional development trainings, please contact our Anderson Center Consulting & Training Team:
Phone: (845) 889-9616
Contact our Consulting & Training Team