Anderson Center Consulting offers behavioral and educational consultation to school districts, service providers, agencies, private schools, businesses, and others that serve individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and other neuro-diversities. Service offerings include, evaluations, behavioral consultation, professional development and training, intervention assistance, environmental design, parent training, and other expertise. All consultants work closely with families, team members, and faculty.
Educational Consultation Services
Given the increasing numbers of people diagnosed with ASD, Anderson Center Consulting provides school districts, service providers, agencies, and private schools, a range of consultation services that include individual consultation, program design, and professional development and training.
Student Specific Services
- Initial Assessment for Behavior Support
- Meeting student’s IEP recommendations
- Observations of student with feedback/recommendations to staff (classroom, related services, etc.)
- Completion of FBA and Support in the development of BIP with training
- Parent Counseling & Training to enable parents to better understand their child’s diagnoses and actively participate with their child’s CSE Team
Program focus is determined by administrators and consultants based upon specific needs of the district or agency
- Assisting administrators, faculty and staff in supporting the emotional and social well-being of students, which is especially important in this unprecedented time.
- Coaching and Mentoring program
- Baseline and progress monitoring data
- In-classroom modeling, coaching and feedback with a goal of increasing staff skill capacity and overall integrity in sustaining classroom components
- Administrative Support Services
- Supporting districts and agencies in building internal capacity
- Professional development training designed for administrators
- Support in developing practices and procedures to ensure regulatory
Professional Development & Training
Trainings are available in live virtual, pre-recorded webinar, and in-person formats *CTLE CEUs available
- Workshops and trainings designed to meet each districts specific needs
- Essential Components for Remote Learning* NEW
- Understanding FBA & BIP Requirements: A Training for School Administrators*
- Creating FBAs & BIPs in Alignment with NYSED Standards: A Training for Educational Staff* My Student Has an FBA/BIP, Now What?: A Training for Classroom Staff
- Essential Classroom Components: A Training for School Administrators*
- Essential Classroom Components: A Training for Faculty and Staff*
- Actions Speak Louder Than Words: Behavior as Communication*
- Supporting Individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder*
Trainings are offered in live virtual (as scheduled) and pre-recorded webinar formats
Workshops and trainings designed to a variety of support needs:
- Essential Components for Supporting your Child with Remote Learning
- Help! Why Does My Child Keep Doing That?
- Executive Functioning: What is it? Why is it important for development? What can a parent do?
- Homework Help!
- Let’s Get Visual! A Parent & Caregiver Guide to Creating & Using Visual Supports
Family Support Services offers behavioral support and training funded by the NYS Office for People with Developmental Disabilities (OPWDD). The program provides in-home behavioral support to parents and caregivers of individuals experiencing behavioral challenges in the home and community settings. Services focus on supporting each family’s specific needs.
For more information regarding our consulting services, please call or email our Consulting Department
Phone: (845) 889-9616