What is the next step for my son or daughter? For parents of children with autism who are turning 21 and either graduating from Anderson Center or aging-out of their current school programs, this is a very concerning question.
At Anderson Center, we are committed to providing a comprehensive array of LifeLong Learning℠ opportunities for each individual we serve. Our innovative residential and day habilitation programs are designed to promote each individual's attainment of independence and a productive life full of enriching experiences.
- A Smooth Transition - Anderson Center delivers a thoughtful and carefully executed process through which the individual transitions from their childhood program into adult services.
- Continuity of Care - The staff ensures exceptional continuity of care to both directly and indirectly help to foster continued personal growth and the individual's independence.
- Applied Behavior Analysis and Complementary Therapies - Anderson Center offer support for inclusion, individuality and productivity through integrative services.
- We have the ability to offer Speech and Occupational Therapy through our Article 16 Clinic for individuals who have a need.
- Nurturing Environment - Utilizing an evidence-based, team approach, our adult programs are designed to nurture the development of social, vocational and life skills in a comfortable and supportive environment.
To learn more about our adult day habilitation and residential programs, please click the links below: